Amazon has changed how we shop. It brought online shopping to the masses. It gave us on-click purchasing, drones, Amazon Prime and, more recently, Amazon Go.
Yesterday, Amazon announced its latest benefit for Amazon Prime members: an Amazon Prime credit card that offers 5% off every Amazon purchase, plus multiple other benefits.
The Card Benefits
- In addition to 5% off every Amazon purchase, the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card is issued in partnership with J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. and also offers additional cash back benefits, including 2% back at restaurants, gas stations and drugstores and 1% back on every other purchase.
- The cost of the credit card is included in your Amazon Prime membership and therefore has no additional annual fee.
- The credit card waives all foreign transaction fees, which makes the card international travel friendly.
- Like several other leading credit cards, the credit card offers travel insurance, 24/7 concierge service and roadside assistance.
- The Amazon Prime credit card is made with metal like the American Express Centurion Card (and Chase Sapphire Reserve Card).
- The credit card also comes with a $70 Amazon gift card, which could pay most of your Amazon Prime annual membership fee.
To find out more read the original article here: Forbes